HiFi & Professional Audio Forum  

RME Fireface 800

Studijska, razglasna, koncertna, za muzičare..

Topic author
sn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

RME Fireface 800

Post by sn » 11 Dec 2011, 20:37

Overview
The Fireface 800 is the world's most powerful FireWire audio interface ever. Up to 56 channels record/playback, up to 192 kHz sample rate, and true FireWire 800 sum up to an unsurpassed high-end, high performance and high speed FireWire audio interface. Since the Fireface first shipped in July 2004, the unit became the reference for FireWire audio - and still is today!

The Fireface 800 combines the latest and also proven technologies of previous RME products with the fastest FireWire technology. Analog technology of the ADI-8 converters, microphone technology of the OctaMic, TotalMix technology of the Hammerfall DSP series, years of experience in programming of efficient and reliable drivers, up to complete support from DIGICheck - only the best of the best, and even a bit more. The Fireface 800 offers the best worked out instrument input that could ever be found in an audio interface, a high power headphone output and signal-to-noise ratios of 119 dBA.

RMEs Fireface 800 is seen as reference by users and editors, when talking about FireWire audio and mobile recording.

Connectivity
- 10 x Analog I/O
- 1 x Stereo Headphone Out
- 2 x ADAT I/O or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical
- 1 x SPDIF I/O coaxial
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- 1 x MIDI I/O
- 4 x Mic/Line Inputs with Preamps
- 1 x Instrument input adjustable
- 2 x FireWire 800
- 1 x Firewire 400
- optional: Time Code Module