Integra’s Remote App supports wireless audio and remote control functionality.
Integra’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Integra home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Spotify(*it is also necessary to update the A/V receivers.)
Compatible Integra Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2011.
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010.(*it is also necessary to update the A/V receivers.)
• AndroidOS 2.1 or higher.
• This application program does not support tablet devices.
• This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.